Code:

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Day

I was expecting both boys to be up super early (like usual), but they both ended up sleeping a little past their regular wake up  time.   Elliott was up first and he couldn't believe that Santa had set up the Geo Trax in the living room!  It was fun watching him check it all out!

We opened presents, had more reindeer pancakes and then we all went to church.  The rest of the day was spent at home playing with all of our new toys and cooking a delicious ham dinner!!

Elliott played with the Geo Trax while he waited for Oliver to get out of bed!





Stocking Time - Cars socks!


Geo Trax Set Eric and Aero from Santa


Geo Trax from Santa


Elmo Slippers


 Oliver received a vacuum because he loves to help me vacuum!



 The boys picked out airplanes for eachother.


 A gift from Nana Pat


 One of Greg's gifts was a wireless keyboard for his iPad.


 Charlie Brown Shirt and Hat!


 Santa left  us a family gift: a Blue Ray player - this was even a surprise to Greg!!


 The boys gave me pajama pants and lotion!


 A gift from Nana Pat

 This is how we displayed our Chirstmas cards this year.


This year we went back to having an artificial tree because of Elliott's allergies.  I really liked how the artificial tree looked and as I was decorating it I remembered my Mom had a lot of Christmas ribbon.  I decided to wrap the gold and red ribbon around the tree.  I like to think of it as a symbol of my Mom wrapping us in her love.  I just noticed in the picture that our angel is crooked and that's because Elliott got onto Greg's shoulders so he could put the angel on...I guess we never straightened it out - makes for a good memory!

1 comment: