Code:

Saturday, January 21, 2012

15 Minutes Outside Challenge

At the beginning of January we read about a challenge of getting outside with the boys for at least 15 minutes everyday in the month of January.  So far we have done very well.  We have missed a day or two, but we have gone out on some of the coldest days in January. There have been days I've wanted to skip because the warmth of our house is just too inviting, but I really think we've all benefited from a little outside time each day.  Surprisingly, we've had mild weather, which has made getting out a little easier.  If you want to find out more about the challenge click here.

Greg went outside with the boys today, so I headed out with my camera! 




I like this shot because hit shows how tall Elliott is compared to Greg.  Elliott is getting very tall!





 Daddy chasing the boys.

 The boys chasing Daddy!

 Daddy down! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment