Code:

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Macaroni and Cheeeeeese!

We are so excited to have dairy added into our diet!  It's giving us so many more options for food!  We've been eating sliced cheese, shredded cheese, cheese on pizza (Elliott did not like, ha!) cheese sticks, yogurt, butter on toast and it has all been wonderful!  I decided we needed to have some real mac-n-cheese (not the fake stuff we had been eating for the last few years!) for dinner last week.  I just knew Elliott was going to love it!  I had to make it from scratch because of our other food allergies we're still dealing with.  Not only that, but I had to shred our own cheese for it because the shredded cheese you can buy contain preservatives that are derived from corn.  Oliver LOVED the macaroni and cheese and couldn't get enough - he's my picky eater!  Elliott didn't really like it!  Crazy!  I was with Oliver and thought it was super yummy!  Here are a few pictures from the boys eating real mac-n-cheese for the first time!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment